Everybody wants to enjoy happy personal and professional life. The point is how to achieve goals successfully in these two fields of life. Let’s meet some helpful tips.
According to the research done at several universities (including Harvard), only 14% of people know what they wants from life. They have goals. Only 3% of the population have written goals and a plan to achieve them. According to the same study, 17% of people having goals set earns two times more than the other 83%. Moreover, 3% of people who have written their goals on paper – earn 10 times more than the other 97%.
So what can you do to achieve your goals even more successfully?
1. Decide exactly what you want. Goals should be defined in such a way that even a 6-years-old child was able to understand it. This means they have to be precise and clear.
2. Save it. Goals which are not saved are like wishes which fly away like smoke from a cigarette. Saving your goals means writing them in paper, so you can refer to them later.
3. Determine the exact deadline for their achievement. You may feel afraid that you will not meet the deadline. Sometimes it is just set in the wrong way or you have not taken into account some important factors. Then set the deadline again. Remember also that deadlines are set for tangible goals.
4. Make a list of all the things that you can do to achieve your goals. This will empower you as you will focus on your strengths and resources, believing that it is possible to achieve the goal. Making things that you can do also means listing all the necessary sub-goals that you have to achieve to succeed in your main goal.
5. Organize your list – first, by order, and then by priority. With such a list, you can set a plan of action. Then you will join up to 3% of the people who are the most successful.
6. Take immediate action, the first step towards achieving this goal. The most successful people always take the first step, even without guarantee of success. When you do, even if fail, treat it as feedback that will help you to correct your plans and focus on the right direction.
7. Every day do something that brings you closer to the most important goal! Then you gain momentum and approaching step by step to success!
Achieve success. Spend 3 minutes on your goals and keep this list in a place where no one looks. Then take this list and imagine that you can achieve all your goals, but you only have 24 hours. Choose one that is most important. Which would have the greatest impact on your life? Select it. Then take a clean sheet of paper and write down the goal, specify the exact date of achievement and make a list of things that will lead to its achievement. Follow the 7 steps for achieving goals.
Please comment today’s post and share with your friends.