You might have read about the 60-second gratitude practice on the Internet. However, for those who have even less time, I will present a shorter version, also very efficient. How does it work?
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
This tool is very efficient and powerful. Remember that any gratitude will create positive energy which will return multiplied.
How To Use the 30-Second Gratitude Tool?
Here are some instructions that will show you how to use the 30-second gratitude tool. When you apply it, the results will be visible instantly.
Practise Gratitude Every Day
It is not enough to show the gratitude once per year or even less often. Regular praise and appreciation will work better. Then people to whom you express gratitude will indeed believe in your words or actions.
Plan every day to say “thank you” to the person who has done something good for you. It is the hardest in a case of your loved ones, as you can quickly take them for granted.
Practise Gratitude Whenever You Can
Don’t wait until you meet the person to whom you want to show your gratitude. Text them, email them and make them a pleasant surprise. Whenever you see, the person find something nice you can say about them. Start from those who you see on a regular basis and who may be short of gratitude. If you are not sure how to start, I will give you some examples:
- Say something nice to the receptionist when you need to wait at the doctor.
- Smile to the bus driver entering the vehicle and say 2thank you”w when you get off
- when you admire the nature, thank God for creating this beauty
- When you admire flowers in the garden, appreciate the great job done for this purpose
- In the traffic jam, on the red light, think that you have fuel, that there is road code which will make your driving safer
- while walking in the park, be grateful for the trees, for the fact you can relax and fill with energy
- going to church or other temples pray to God
- While turning on the light, the heater think of those who have produced electricity and take care of the network
- Writing an email, a text message, appreciate the wonders of technology
Use Some Affirmations And Pray
I have already mentioned praying, and it is a very efficient way to appreciate someone’s great effort, as well as the creation of the world by God. You can also use affirmations. For example:
- I am grateful the Universe for all the goodness I can enjoy
- I am grateful all my loved ones for care and love
- I thank …. for all the right deed they have done for me
Around 30 Seconds
It is enough time to write one sentence and hand the piece of paper to the person you are grateful for something. It is also enough time to say the following:
I, (your name) Thank God for (mention five things), for all the people who help me and who teach me to live the life to the fullest. Send them abundance and prosperity.
(name of the person or God) …………, I thank you, I thank you, I thank you for your kindness and the abundance I have now (you can name something you appreciate in particular).
30 seconds are enough to stop and imagine all the goodness you have and say “thank you” I.n your mind.
Summing up. If you do not have much time to show gratitude to someone or God, just use the 30-seconds formula and you will notice how your mood will improve. You will attract more prosperity and positivity to your life. And it is worth the trouble.
Last But Not Least
I’d like to hear from you so share your conclusions with others who will read this blog, as maybe you will help someone to avoid mistakes and become a happy person. Thank you.